Skyflyer Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skyflyer Productions

Great Community, Helpful Videos

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New South Wales dating - I want something different

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bundaber

New South Wales dating  - I want something different Empty
PostSubject: New South Wales dating - I want something different   New South Wales dating  - I want something different EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 am

Coffs Harbour free online dating - Looking for a good time My name is Zaria AREVALO i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Hobart dating Victoria free online dating singles in Bathurst free online dating singles in Bunbury free online dating Melbourne free online dating Little things make me happy. I must absoultely laugh daily. I get happy making others happy. Family is really important to me and I couldn't see life any other way. I have a very kind heart and just want to be peaceful and happy. So lets start I want what every girl wants duh!!!! for real come on we can all say I don't want someone who plays games well duh!!!!!!!!!! who does? I am funny, smart, kind and I am just looking for the same and I just want to be happy! Love meeting new people which is why I'm here. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet that special somebody here? If not, I at least hope to have some fun with some guys and learn some new things wikn wink. I azm looking for some casual sex this weekend or tonight. When we meet i would like to go to the movies then to dinner and get to know you and if i really like you long as you have a condom i would have sex with you. Sound good? I'm looking for someone to hang out with and see where things go from there... I can have fun doing just about anything... So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there...NSA only. im in a dry streak and need some sex in thee worst way. if you are a clean, discreet, respectful, male looking to have some fun, please reply. leave am email or phone number. protection is a must too, sorry.
Back to top Go down

New South Wales dating - I want something different
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyflyer Productions :: General :: Rubbish Bin-
Jump to: